HEY EVERYONE, SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, December 21, 2007

NEW LOOKS FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

TODAY TY GOT HIS HAIR CUT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!! HE DID PRETTY GOOD. OFCOURSE HE SQUIRMED!!!

BEFORE

DURING
AFTER (MY BABY NO LONGER LOOKS LIKE A BABY)


BRITTNEE ALSO DECIDED SHE WANTED A NEW LOOK!!!

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER



1 comment:

Lynn Stallworth said...

Aww, he looks like a little man now. That's what those first haircuts do to little boys. I can't believe you made it this far. The boys just had their 3rd haircut a couple weeks ago. We took them somewhere for their first one and then Don's done the past two. They do pretty good until he gets to their necks-they are SOOOOO ticklish back there!

Brittnee's hair is adorable. I'm trying to grow mine out for Locks of Love and when I get mine cut I would kinda like a cut similar to hers. Not sure how I will like short hair, it's been decades since it's been that short. I really, really love that cut on her!